ConnEQt – Connecting Emotional Intelligence to Leadership Development
What are emotions and how they link with our intelligences?
How can we create special moments to resource ourselves and our energies as well as develop special daily routines that nurture our emotional intelligence?
How can chemistry make our 3 brains communicating amongst themselves and how can we influence this rich communication process to benefit our leadership?
These and many more questions were explored in theory and practice in a 22 months projects under the coordination of the University College SudDenmark together with Kamaleonte (Italy) and Euroaccion (Spain). We put together our best knowledge, the wish to explore and the practices that we have already experienced for creating unique formats for leaders: a residential course supported by coaching embedded in an international blended learning activity of 8 weeks; short introductory courses aiming at awareness raising and at providing the basis for you to decide to invest in your emotional intelligence.
You can go deeper into what we have created:
- EQ Blog, where you an find background articles
- Reference Framework, a publication with all background articles supporting the Conceptual Framework
- Connecting Emotional Intelligence to Leadership Development, Conceptual Framework, in English
- ConnEQt training curriculum, in English
- Emotional Intelligence and well-being, training format