22 - 26 May 2018, Italy
Do you think you lead authentic? Do you think you act according to you own strengths, values and convictions? - At this training we invite you to challenge your own leadership-approach. You learn what we understand by authentic leadership and you have an opportunity to explore new tools, which support you in your own leadership environment.
In detail you
- explore and reflect your own leadership approach
- discuss in an international group, what authentic leadership can be
- discover what authentic leadership means for you and what competences are connected to it
- test tools, which support you in your leadership role
- have a chance to identify and reflect upon your fears and strengths in Leadership
- exchange with other participants from different countries and backgrounds and build a network of exchange
Take up your leadership journey & learn how your authenticity can support you in your leadership role.
The 5-day-training offers the opportunity to look at your own leadership approach. You will be involved in personal and group experiences, based above all on the experiential learning and reflective practice methodological approaches. You will also be offered different tools, which will give you the opportunity to dig deep in your leadership behavior and offer opportunities to reflect on your work.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual reflection moments.
Theoretical inputs and activities are designed taking into account the following theories.
- Theory U by Otto Scharmer
- Mindfulness by Jon Kabat-Zinn
Full fee € 540,- /person
This fee includes the seminar fee and the coffee-breaks. If you need support in finding accommodation we are happy to support you.
Credit: This course was created with the support of the Erasmus+. Please find details about the LIND-project and the new authentic and inclusive leadership appraoch under http://www.leadership-intelligence-diversity.eu/.