COACH - skills and practice for consultants and coaches
Vienna, 17 - 21 September 2018 (in English)
If you are a coach, consultant or leader who would like to explore new tools and discuss and share in an international team the practice of communication and coaching, then this seminar is for YOU.
In detail you
- develop further your communication skills (asking powerful questions, listen skills etc.)
- explore the role of your body in coaching and communication
- share and learn new tools and methods for coaching (interventions)
- explore at a “market of exchange” favourite interventions and experiences
- hear about and explore “art of hosting”-tools
- discuss theory and practice of coaching/consulting in a professional multi-cultural team and build an international network of exchange
- Return home with inspiration and energy
Underlying theories and practices:
- Systemic coaching
- 4 level of listening (Theory U from Otto Scharmer/MIT Boston)
- Awareness based practices from Mindfulness (Jon Kabat-Zinn)
- Participatory interventions from “Art of hosting”
This workshop creates a space for coaches, facilitators, trainers and consultants for sharing and learning. There will be room for discussions about the practice of coaching/consulting with participants from different countries. Further you will explore tools and interventions, e.g. from “art of hosting” and “systemic coaching”.
At the same time the workshop is building on the experience of the participants and they are invited to share from their practice experiences and/or favourite tools on a market of exchange. There is also the opportunity to test interventions you always wanted to try out. In some of the practices, real situations will be used as case studies.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual reflection moments.
Full fee € 540,- /person
This fee includes the seminar fees and the coffee-breaks. If you need support in finding accommodation we are happy to support you.