Coaching – skills and practice
Vienna, 7 – 11 February 20221 (in English)
Vienna, 25 – 29 April 2022 (in German)
Are you working with people – as a trainer, coach, facilitator, teacher or consultant? Do you try to empower your clients, students and educators?
Do you feel it is time to take a step back and sense again, where you are standing in your own coaching, consulting or educational practice? Would you like to explore new tools and methods? Are you interested in discovering how your body can support you in coaching? – Then this seminar is for YOU.
In detail you
- review your communication skills (asking powerful questions, listen skills etc.)
- understand how your body can support you in coaching / consulting
- share and learn new tools and methods for coaching (interventions)
- explore “art of hosting”-tools – a participative method of harnessing the collective wisdom and developing the self-organizing capacity of groups
- discover “Systemic Consensing” – a decision making method for controversial situations
- explore at a “market of exchange” favourite interventions and experiences
- discuss theory and practice of coaching/consulting in a professional multi-cultural team and build an international network of exchange
- finally you return home with inspiration and energy
Underlying theories and practices:
- Systemic coaching
- Art of Hosting (www.artofhosting.org)
- Systemic Consensing (Erich Visotschnig and Siegfried Schrotta from Austria)
- 4 level of listening (Theory U from Otto Scharmer/MIT Boston)
- Awareness based practices from Mindfulness (Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn)
The ideas of this workshop is to create a space for coaches, facilitators, trainers and consultants for sharing and learning. There will be room for discussions about the practice of coaching with participants from different countries. Further you will explore tools and interventions useful for coaching and consulting.
At the same time the workshop is building on the experience of the participants. They are invited to share from their practice experiences and/or favourite tools on a market of exchange.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual Moments.
Full fee € 540,- /person
This fee includes the seminar fees and the coffee-breaks. If you need support in finding accommodation we are happy to support you.
This seminar is offered by Irene Rojnik. Please send an e-mail, if you would like to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org.