Vienna, Austria, 15 – 19 May 2023
The aim of inclusive leadership is to create, change and innovate
whilst balancing everybody’s needs.
Inclusive leaders embody a leadership approach that appreciates diversity, invites and welcomes everyone’s individual contribution, and encourages full engagement with the processes of decision-making and shaping reality. In this course we invite you to challenge your own leadership-approach.
You will learn what we understand by inclusive leadership and you have an opportunity to explore, what it means in your own Environment
The course creates an opportunity to experience, reflect upon and broaden the knowledge, competences and skills related to inclusive leadership. In detail participants will
- gain knowledge on the Inclusive Leadership approach
- learn about the 5 pillow of Inclusive Leadership
- find out about the 4 developing areas: Practicing self-awareness, Living a shared vision, Building relationships and Creating change
- gain knowledge on the stereotypes, the prejudices and the mechanisms of exclusion and stereotyping;
- reinforce the skills to define the inclusive and excluding behaviors;
- reinforce the competences to practice inclusive behaviors;
- reinforce self-awareness, as well as the awareness of the impact they have on other people;
- raising awareness of the stereotypes one have;
- experience the areas of development and learn how to apply these skills in the professional and personal context.
With this course we reach out to School-directors and teachers / trainers, who are leading small or big teams within the school, university or any pedagogic context.
The 5-day-training offers the opportunity to look at your own leadership approach. You will be involved in personal and group experiences, based above all on the experiential learning and reflective practice methodological approaches. You will also be offered different tools, which will give you the opportunity to dig deep in your leadership behavior and offer opportunities to reflect on your work. The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual reflection moments.
The course has been inspired by the work of Howard Gardner, Daniel Goleman, Jon and Myla Kabat-Zinn, Otto Scharmer and Frederik Laloux.
Credit: This course was created with the support of the Erasmus+. Please find details about the Inclusive Leadership Project here.
Seminar fees for the 5 day seminar are 540 Euros per person, including tuition material.
If there are 2 or more participants we can offer a reduction. Please contact us individually.
The course is eligible for KA1 mobility of learners (School, Vocational Training and Adult Education), in the framework of the Erasmus+ programme of the European Union. Additional information can be sent upon request to organisation wishing to apply.
We will only accept 12 participants to the training. Further we ask all participants to bring a valid PCR-Test to the training.
Credit: This course was created with the support of the Erasmus+. Please find details about the Project and the inclusive leadership appraoch here.
I was at that time in a period of intense search for anew path for my professional life and my mind was full of ideas, thoughts, plans … but I couldn’t decide for one or another. The days in Malta, at the Authentic and inclusive leadership seminar, thoughts me two important lessons:
- when in panic and not knowing what to chose and what to do first, I need to break, stay quiet, reflect for 5 minutes or one day, and afterwards there is more clarity and order and my brain, my soul do the work almost alone! 🙂
- how much we can learn just being among people who are courageous to share their stories and struggles, and who are ready to change along a common attempt.
Raluca, leader in a NGO, 2016
Alp have a destinct sense for venues that allow for creative personal development. I attended the “Authentic and Inclusive Leadership” course in Malta and thoroughly enjoyed immersing myself in alp’s inputs and the unique natural surroundings.
Jan Schröder, trainer in adult education & entrepreneur from Germany, www.2kroner.de, 2016