The Journey to Authentic and Inclusive Leadership
We live in times of disruptions where the decision making process and leadership are confronted with constant insecurity, instability and fear. ALP with its partners is proud of presenting the LIND – leading authentic and inclusive concept as a way to support leadership development to be the real change that is needed.
The handbook presented is the result of a 2 years exploration and prototyping project between 2014 – 2016
Alp as a lead-partner worked with 3 other organisations:
- Physical Education Department of the University of Malta
- Kamaleonte from Italy (Educational organisation working with outdoor and experiental learning methods) and
- Eolas Soileir from Ireland (a charity working and training vulnerable adults in society)
Find here the Handbook in English, German and Italian and the Learning Log, which participants receive during the seminar for their personal thoughts and reflection.
- The Journey to Authentic and Inclusive Leadership
- Leadership zu mehr Authentizität und Inklusion
- Il viaggio verso una leadership autentica e inclusiva
- Learning Log (in English)
The documents are made available for free and reproduction is authorised provided the source is acknowledged.