Vienna (Austria) 14 – 18 April 2020 (in English)
Vienna (Austria) 1 – 5 February 2021 (in English)
We are all leaders in different roles – as parents, teachers, colleagues and Managers. – Are you working with people from different cultures and countries? Are you sometimes unsure how to react in certain situations? Would you like to explore how your body can support you in answering your daily challenges? Would you like to exchange with others about solutions on mutual challenges? – If you are interested in exploring yourself in your Leadership role at the crossroad of gender and diversity, then sign up for this seminar.
In detail you
- reflect on the personal leadership style, values, attitude, skills in relation to leading in a diverse environment
- gain a better understanding of working with people with different gender
- develop leadership skills to include people with different cultural backgrounds in your team.
- benefit from new knowledge and ideas on how to be more inclusive in your leadership role.
- Explore with the method of the “Forum theatre” of Augusto Boal how you can transform challenging situations
- exchange with other participants the challenges arising from gender and cultural diversity in your own environment and build a network of exchange.
We live in a diverse world with unfortunately many inequalities based on gender, race, ethnicity, class, sexual orientation or age. We need leaders who have the skills and knowledge to see and fight these inequalities. This seminar is an exploratory journey – of your inner leadership potential, which allows you to discover who you are as a leader. The special focus on the course is on leadership in a cultural and gender diverse setting.
This course is planned as a learning and development journey, where you discover your own leadership style, values and attitudes and share experiences about inequalities in your home setting. Through new knowledge and active learning methods you benefit from new experiences and ideas on how to face your leadership challenges at home.
The course consists of a mix of short theoretical inputs, concrete exercises, group discussions and individual moments. The “Forum Theatre” of theatre director Augusto Boal will be used to transform challenging situations and think about different ways of solving issues.
This seminar is offered by Irene Rojnik.
Full tuition fees for the 5-day seminar are 540 Euros.
This fee includes the seminar fee and the coffee-breaks. If you need support in finding accommodation we are happy to support you.
The course “Diversity on culture and gender” was useful for MEETING up with other people and other groups of people. Discussing issues on diversity and finding ways to intervene is especially important in the school environment.
Therefore I would recommend the course especially to those who start work in the world of school and actively live with others (Associations, volunteers, etc.). I take this opportunity to thank you for your willingness to dialogue.
Mimmo, teacher from Spain, 2019
What I take from the training “Diversity on Culture and Gender”?
- awareness about my leadership
- friendship into the group
- learning by the body
I recommend this training to teachers, especially who works with students with special needs.
Antonella, school-director from Italy, 2019