MILD stands for Multiple Intelligences for Leadership Development. The focus of this 2-year project was to
- EXPLORE the multiple intelligences through experiences/activities for adults
- DISCOVER my multiple intelligences in my Leadership
- UNDERSTAND the impact of my multiple intelligences in my leadership
- IDENTIFY Leadership competences to develop
- CHOOSE the most suitable ways for me to develop them
Through a Learning Partnership with partners in 7 different European countries we developed model(s) for applying multiple intelligences as ways to develop (natural) leadership competences in our clients.
With the financial support of the European Commission, we develop and test a variety of methods and approaches for the individual intelligences according to Howard Gardner (logical-mathematical, linguistic, interpersonal, intrapersonal, musical, spatial-visual, kinaesthetic, naturalistic, spiritual).
Resulting from the shared understanding of our learning partnership we designed training programme(s) which explore the impact of supporting specific intelligences to encourage Leadership development.
The 2-year-projects consisted of 3 phases
- The (self)-exploration of the Multiple Intelligences (09/2012 – 09/2013)
- Testing Phase: The cross-country and national prototyping of learning experiences for leaders – based on the Multiple Intelligences (10/2013 – 06/2013)
- Harvesting the results and consolidating the prototypes (06+07/2013)
The results of the project are available here for download
Part of the testing phase was prototyping "Meet MI talents - Workshop on Multiple Intelligenes and Adult Learning Techniques for Adult Literacy", which was supported through the Grundtvig, Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Commission. Please find the approach and the tools used in the enlosed file: Meet MI Talents TOOLS.
Interested in knowing more, please contact us.