visEUalisation – check out our elearning platform, where you can explore how to create videos
A picture is worth a 1.000 words is a very common saying. If we follow this further – then a video is probably worth 10.000 words. In this sense we developed the Erasmus+ project “visEUalisation” to learn to create innovative digital educational videos. This videos can be used by alp, but also by every person working in the field of education to raise awareness on specific topics.
Together with 3 partners – Ad meritum from Poland, Aiju from Spain and 2kroner from Germany – we created 20 videos, 1.000 pictures and a learning platform, where everybody can develop skills on how to create videos with the methodology of Videoscribe.
In the 2-year process we enlarged our knowledge and skills from storytelling and developing a red line, to technical aspects of videoScribing and digital image processing to the use of music and stereotypical depictions in videos. Every partner created videos and pictures, which you can find in the library of the project. Further we developed an elearning platform, where we shared all our learnings and created small tutorials on all aspects of creating videos. Find here the link to all of the videos on youtube.
These are the videos we created in alp:
- Inclusive Leadership – a short introduction, what is included in our concept of inclusive leadership
- Building Relationships: Watch the leadership story of Toni
- Join Robin on his walk meeting his friends, while learning about the Multiple Intelligences
- Emotional intelligence (EQ): see what can help you keep your emotions in balance
- Understand how mindfulness can support you in your leadership
Join us for our Dissemination Event “Let’s picture it” in Vienna:
- Date: 16 October 2020, 17 – 20
- Venue: Wirkstätte Seidengasse, 1070 Vienna, Seidengasse 28 / 2 / 9
- Please sign up!
This project has been funded with the contract number 2018-1-PL01-KA204-050821 and was running from 2018 – 2020.