ConnEQt – Connecting Emotional Intelligence to Leadership Development
What are emotions and how they link with our intelligences?
How can we create special moments to resource ourselves and our energies as well as develop special daily routines that nurture our emotional intelligence?
How can chemistry make our 3 brains communicating amongst themselves and how can we influence this rich communication process to benefit our leadership?
These and many more questions are explored in theory and practice in a 21 months projects under the coordination of the University College SudDenmark together with Kamaleonte (Italy) and Europaccion (Spain). We have put together our best knowledge, the wish to explore and the practices that we have already experienced for creating unique formats for leaders: a residential course supported by coaching embedded in an international blended learning activity of 8 weeks; short introductory courses aiming at awareness raising and at providing the basis for you to decide to invest in your emotional intelligence.
The next planned events are:
- Emotionale Intelligenz und Wohlbefinden von Führungskräften, in German, workshop, Vienna (Austria), 12 October 2018
- Intelligenza emotiva e benessere, In Italian, in Palermo (Italy), 20 October 2018
- Emotional Intelligence and well-being, in English, residential training in Sabaudia (Italy), 22-24 October 2018
- Emotional Intelligence and well-being, in English, residential training in Sabaudia (Italy), 26-28 February 2019
- Emotional Intelligence and Leadership Development, in English, 3 months blended course, with residential seminar in Spain, 25-31 March 2019