Emotional Intelligence and more
LOL – Learning Operating Lab is an Erasmus+ Project, where 5 partners gathered to exchange good practices around emotions and emotional intelligence. All 5 partner organisations are active in the fields of coaching, training and / or research.
The following organisations (apart from alp) participate in the Erasmus+ project
- Skills up from Italy (Lead partner)
- Talent Centre International from Czech Republic
- Indepcie from Spain
- Puhu from Turkey
Through a process we gathered good practices from each country on emotional intelligence, evaluated them and then chose the best 5 practices. These training practices and tools for trainers include the following topics
- Green Training – what can we learn from the plants and nature (Skills up)
- Multiple Intelligences – how can you discover your personal MI profile and how can you spot them in other people (alp)
- Projection techniques (Psychoanalysis) and how you can identify emotional triggers (Talent Centre International)
- 4 scenarios-Tool: a coaching-tool, where you learn how to approach your challenges and get out of them (Indepcie)
- You are too sensitive: set of activities on Emotion and Gender (Puhu)
We are happy to share here our Best-Practice Booklet with the background, methodology and outline and description of each of the activities.
If you are interested to know more, please contact us.
This project has been funded with the contract number 2021-1-IT02-KA210-ADU-000034967