Inclusive Leadership – the new attitude towards the reinforcement and the development of the members of disadvantaged groups
Would you like to take part on it?
Start with the survey here
This new project within the Erasmus + Programme is carried out by 3 organizations:
- School for Leaders Foundation (Poland),
- Alp – Aktivieren von Leadership Potential (Austria),
- EU-Fundraising Association (Germany).
- to develop an innovative model of Inclusive Leadership
- to introduce an Inclusive Leadership approach into the practice of the leaders of circles such as migrants, refugees, individuals from rural areas and people with disabilities,
- to increase social competences of leaders working with disadvantaged groups in order to empower this target groups.
A long-term goal of this project is to contribute to the increase of social competencies and the readiness to develop of the people from disadvantaged groups (migrants, refugees, inhabitants of rural areas and people with disadvantages).